Monday, December 10, 2007

poor brit

She went from being a pop princess to a complete disaster. Britney spears is one of my favorite all-time celebrities. She's made a lot of made choices and messed up, but I think deep down she has a good heart. Imagine if anyone's life was constantly recorded- and only the bad stuff for that matter. I'm sure that a magazine could make me look terrible or anyone else for that matter. Lives of celebrities are continually put out there for the world to see; is it unfair? I really can't say yes or no. They know what fame leads to when they are getting into it.


Anyways just in October, she lost custody of both kids to her ex-husband and she lost visitation rights as well. I think that something like that will only make her condition worsen. Sometimes when you have children in your life, it makes you more responsible and if you mess up with them you usually learn a big lesson. I think she should still be able to see them. Just on Saturday Britney stole a lighter from a gas station, not because she can't afford it, just because she was being watched?..

Mainly, I sincerely feel for Brit and I hope she can pull herself together and get her life back on track.

i'm miss bad media karma, another day another drama, guess i can't see the harm, in working and being a mama, and with a kid on my arm, i'm still an exceptional earner, and you want a piece of me, i'm mrs. lifestyles of the rich and famous, i'm mrs. oh my god that britney's shameless, i'm mrs. extra! extra! this just in, i'm mrs. she's too big now she's too thin, you want a piece of me?

No comments: